THE BEST BRANDS TELL STORIES
Stories about how they helped a client achieve great results. Stories that show that this stuff works.
Stories that show prospects I’ve helped others solve this problem. I can help you too.
In other words – case studies.
Case studies or client success stories show prospects how you helped other people like them solve their problems through your services.
Case studies are social proof that you deliver what you promise.
Case studies are the key that closes the sale.
Here’s why they work:
- Social proof is more persuasive than copy that merely tells people how their problem will be solved.
- Case studies improve your credibility.
- Case studies also rank better since they’re a type of long-form content.
- Case studies connect with the reader and help them identify with other customers who found a solution in your services.
- They remove any objections or doubts prospects might have.
Still not convinced?
Here’s what the stats say about the effectiveness of case studies:
- LinkedIn Technology Marketing Community‘s report states that case studies are one of the top three content marketing tactics used by B2B companies (64 percent).
- Case studies rank second out of the top five B2B content marketing tactics at 82 percent. (Content Marketing Institute/MarketingProfs)
- Customer success content influenced the purchasing decision of 90% of buyers. (Dimensional Research)
- 71% of B2B buyers in the awareness stage and 77% in the evaluation stage cited testimonials and case studies as the most influential types of content. (hawkeye study)
- Of the 600+ tech marketers surveyed by The B2B Technology Marketing Group, 44% of respondents said that case studies are the most effective content marketing tactic for lead generation. (Content Marketing Institute)
- Content marketing costs 31% to 41% less than paid search. (Kapost study)
- 62% of companies outsource their content marketing because they don’t have the time, expertise or resources to manage their strategy in-house.
- According to the DemandGen 2017 Report, 78% of buyers consume case studies before making a purchase.
Ready to close more sales and make more profit? Hire me as your case study writer today!